Thank you for choosing to call a The Residences at Justison Landing home. We know this decision was not made lightly and we hope you have an incredible experience here. Our goal is to exceed your expectations and provide all of the information necessary to enjoy not only your home, but the amazing attractions nearby.
The health of our residents and staff is paramount, and ResideBPG is taking necessary precautions to ensure the safety of all within our communities.
We are closely monitoring the situation and have created an internal task force to address the planning, preparation, communication, and action regarding COVID-19 prevention. We will continue to communicate up-to-date information and best practices from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) when applicable.
It is important to remember that you live in close proximity to others and that protecting your health is also helping protect your neighbor’s health. If have any questions or concerns about the information below, please contact your healthcare provider directly.
What is Coronavirus?
Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses that are common in people and many different species of animals. COVID-19 is a specific, novel virus that was detected in December 2019 in Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China.
How does COVID-19 spread?
Coronavirus is thought to spread similarly to the flu by:
- Droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes
- Close person-to-person contact
What are the symptoms of COVID-19?
The following symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure.*
- Shortness of breath
*It is important to note that if you have not recently traveled to an area where COVID‐19 is widespread or been in close contact with someone who is known to be infected, your chances of contracting COVID‐19 are currently low.
What can I do to limit my risk of COVID-19?
The Center for Disease Control (CDC) recommends the following actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick or have been exposed to the virus.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick and seek medical treatment.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
Click here to visit the CDC website for more information.
What is ResideBPG doing to help prevent the spread of COVID-19?
Our staff and cleaning contractors are currently using antibacterial solutions to disinfect all common areas, and we have instructed them to pay close attention to high traffic areas like elevators, lobbies, etc.
Over the weekend, we will be providing antibacterial wipes and receptacles in your community’s lobby. We encourage residents to wipe down regularly used surfaces, such as elevator buttons and door handles, prior to use.
We are continuing to explore additional methods, according to recommendations of the CDC and WHO, to provide the most sanitary environments possible.
Recognize that ResideBPG and its associates are not healthcare professionals. The CDC and other qualified health officials should continue to be the primary source of current information and guidance. The information presented above comes directly from the CDC, but the content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
- Complimentary Wifi: Available in the common areas on the first and second floors.
- Concierge Services: Our onsite concierge will accept packages, dry cleaning, groceries, etc. We will simply leave a note on your mailbox to notify you of a delivery.
- Fitness Center: Our state-of-the-art fitness center is available to residents 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Get your workout on!
- Newsletter: Please make sure the leasing office has your email on file to receive important resident updates and exclusive offers to local businesses
- ResideBPG Play Where You Live Program: ResideBPG residents receive exclusive discounts to local businesses with the Play Where You Live card. For a current Play Where You Live card, please visit the leasing office. For more information about the participants, visit our Perks page.
In the event that your apartment needs to be serviced, please log in to your account to submit a work order. We take pride in our service and will try to complete all requests within 24 hours. When submitting a service request, please be as detailed as possible to help us expedite the process. Our maintenance technician is onsite Monday-Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm. For requests after normal hours, please call the 24-hour emergency maintenance line at (302) 652-7608.
The Residences at Justison Landing is a pet-friendly community. The current pet policy is a maximum of 2 pets with a $500 deposit for the first and an additional $250 deposit for the send. We will also honor a 50% reduced pet deposit for all Delaware Humane Association adoptions. Breed restrictions do apply, so please speak to your leasing agent for more details.
Refer a friend and receive a $250 rent credit! You both must fill out a form confirming that you were the initial source in finding The Residences at Justison Landing. Your friend can only mention one initial source in order for you to receive the rent credit. The $250.00 rent credit will be applied after your friend signs a 12-month lease and moves in. For more details, please see the management office.