Thank you for choosing to call a The Residences at Justison Landing home. We know this decision was not made lightly and we hope you have an incredible experience here. Our goal is to exceed your expectations and provide all of the information necessary to enjoy not only your home, but the amazing attractions nearby.
- Complimentary Wifi: Available in the common areas on the first and second floors.
- Concierge Services: Our onsite concierge will accept packages, dry cleaning, groceries, etc. We will simply leave a note on your mailbox to notify you of a delivery.
- Delaware Sports League: All residents receive the opportunity to play in the Delaware Sports League with a discounted membership through the ResideBPG Play Where You Live program. This provides an excellent casual opportunity to meet others in Wilmington and get fit!
- Fitness Center: Our state-of-the-art fitness center is available to residents 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Get your workout on!
- Newsletter: Please make sure the leasing office has your email on file to receive important resident updates and exclusive offers to local businesses
- ResideBPG Play Where You Live Program: ResideBPG residents receive exclusive discounts to local business with the Play Where You Live card. For a current Play Where You Live card, please visit the leasing office. For more information about the participants, visit our Perks page.
- Starbucks: Residents can refuel and relax in the onsite Starbucks Coffee using our private entrance. Receive 10% off your purchase when you present your Play Where You Live card.
In the event that your apartment needs to be serviced, please log in to your account to submit a work order. We take pride in our service and will try to complete all requests within 24 hours. When submitting a service request, please be as detailed as possible to help us expedite the process. Our maintenance technician is onsite Monday-Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm. For requests after normal hours, please call the 24-hour emergency maintenance line at (302) 652-7608.
The Residences at Justison Landing is a pet-friendly community. The current pet policy is a maximum of 2 pets with a $500 deposit for the first and an additional $250 deposit for the send. We will also honor a 50% reduced pet deposit for all Delaware Humane Association adoptions. Breed restrictions do apply, so please speak to your leasing agent for more details.
Refer a friend and receive a $250 rent credit! You both must fill out a form confirming that you were the initial source in finding The Residences at Justison Landing. Your friend can only mention one initial source in order for you to receive the rent credit. The $250.00 rent credit will be applied after your friend signs a 12-month lease and moves in. For more details, please see the management office.